I am very flattered to have been nominated for a Liebster Award this year by the wonderful obscura at Ancient Armitage. Thanks, obscura! My ego is feeling properly warm and fuzzy, just the way I like to close out a year.
The Liebster Award is a form of blogger-to-blogger recognition for blogs with fewer than 1000 followers. Or 200. Or 3000. The specific rules seem to be different depending on where you look, but the point is that it’s a way for one blogger to show some love to another and hopefully drive a little traffic to some excellent blogs you may not have discovered yet. As obscura is the one who nominated me, it seems sensible to go by her rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog into your post.
- Answer 11 questions which you have been asked by the nominating blogger.
- Nominate 5 to 11 other bloggers who have less than 1.000 followers.
- Add a new list of 11 questions for the nominated bloggers.
- Paste these rules into your post.
- Make sure your nominees know about your post and their nomination.
These are obscura’s questions to me, and my answers: Continue reading